The "Kaohsiung MRT Mystery Adventure" is a real-world puzzle solving game using the Kaohsiung Metro Rapid Transit system. This game is created by Moaideas Game Design for the 10th anniversary of the Kaohsiung MRT system, and is the first officially sponsored Metro puzzle solving game in Taiwan.
Players of the game will be traveling around Kaohsiung via the MRT system, and experience the city through the unique story provided by our game. An epic trilogy that will be delivered in 3 parts, the first installment "Episode I – The Lost Station" gathered very positive reception from players in 2018.
What kind of fascinating adventures will "Episode II – The Four Benevolent Animals" bring to you? Can you unravel all the mysterious that are waiting for you to solve? Come join us and play the "Kaohsiung MRT Mystery Adventure" !
The MI6 researcher is sipping coffee, and suddenly the super computer screen that has been running continuously has made a loud beeping sound message:
Supercomputer analysis of "Design Plan of Kaohsiung MRT O3 Station" is completed!!
When the researcher saw the screen, he was so surprised that he almost spitted the coffee in his mouth...
He rushed to print out the results of the analysis and report it to his superior.
"This is impossibly advanced system, and the key to everyting is in Taiwan? In Kaohsiung?"
"It is hard to believe, but once we acknowledge the results our super computer presented, however improbable，must be the truth."
"Red and Tachibana, call them in ASAP!"
"I am sorry, Sir, they were assigned to participate in S.H.I.E.L.D!"
"What the..." The superior hold the anger and did not speak out. After all, he was the one who appointed their best two agents to participate. "In fact, there is still one person who can continue to track it down..." the researcher said cowardly...
"I know who you are talking about...but he is not one of us." the chief said with his hands crossed over his chin. "But... It seems to be our only option to ask him again..."
The sweet ringtone of my phone, is the famous soundtrack "Across the Stars" ~ However, it couldn't calm my emotions.It's three AM in the middle of the night, who is calling me now!
"Hello, I heard that you had a very smart and intelligent performance last time in the "Lost Station" incident...""Who...you...who are you? You don't sound like Red or Tachibana!"
As soon as I hear "Lost Station", I wasn't sleepy anymore. I am totally alert!
"That's not important, I will send you a copy of the information..."
From the other end of the phone, suddenly I heard several loud gunshot sound!
"What happened? Are you okay?!" I asked nervously!
"Formosa Boulevard Station... Qinglong (The Azure Dragon), Baihu (The White Tiger), Zhuque (The Vermilion Bird), Xuanwu (The Black Tortoise)..."
"Beep beep beep..." The phone has disconnected!What happened to this person, who is this person? What do those words mean?
「How to Purchase」
$399 TWD, Includes one Limited Edition 24-Hour MRT card (value worth $180 TWD)
Metro Station R9 Central Park, R10 Formosa Boulevard Souvenir Shop, R11 Kaohsiung Main Station Souvenir Shop, R16 Zuoying Travel Information Office. This game may be played by more than one player, but the Limited Edition 24 Hours Ticket included inside the adventure book can only admit one person for the Kaohsiung MRT system. For extra players that want to play together, please purchase generic 24 hour tickets from the information counters of each station.
「Adventure Kit Components」
- 1x Adventure Book
- 1x Handy Carry Folder
- 1x Sticker Sheet
- 4x Mysterious Envelopes
- 1x Mysterious Compass
- 1x Tracing Paper
- 1x Limited Edition 24 Hours Ticket (included within adventure book)
- 1x Not Quite Reliable In Space Ballpoint Pen
「How to Play」
1. This game may be played by more than one player, but the Limited Edition 24 Hours Ticket included on the left can only admit one person for the Kaohsiung MRT system. For extra players that want to play together, please purchase generic 24 hour tickets from the information counters of each station.
2. Average game time is 4-6 hours. Note that some puzzles can only be solved during the operation time of the Kaohsiung MRT system.
3. Players should pay attention to their own safety and keep an eye on their belongings during gameplay. The Kaohsiung MRT is not responsible for any accidents or lost items during the game.
4. Please keep everything included in the adventure kit. You never know when you might need them. In case of damaged or missing parts, the retailer booths selling this kit should have replacements.
5. Although you don’t need a smartphone & internet connection to play this game, you will need to access our website to get hints and register your rankings. Feel free to use the complimentary Wi-Fi hotspots available in all Kaohsiung MRT stations.
6. You can scan the QR Codes on each page to get hints for that quest.Looking at the hints will not affect your final ranking in any way, so feel free to do so when you are stuck on a quest. Click the link below for hints:
CLICK HERE FOR HINTS: http://mystery.krtco.com.tw:2019/hint/EN_help.aspx
7. A mysterious force has forbidden all KMRT station personnel to assist players in puzzle solving. Please do not ask the staff for any hints or clues for the game.
2019.Don't be a spoiler.
Be a good chap and please do not reveal the answers to the puzzles on social media!